Custom Tour Overview
Custom tours are a great option for you or your group if you have specific interests that don’t specifically match up with an existing tour experience. With a bespoke tour you can go at your own speed, pick attractions or events of your interest, and be able to travel farther than our normal city tours.
There are great little towns to explore nearby, beaches, or if you are up to it enjoy some hiking trails! Travel out to the Viking town of Gimli and enjoy a serving of Manitoba pickerel (very tasty white fish) at a lakeside restaurant.
We specialize in small group touring and this applies to families, corporate, and business events. Let us know how we can make your time in Winnipeg memorable!
Click above to send us your group size, amount of time you wish for an activity/tour, and we can create a custom itinerary for your party.
Click above to book a private tour.
Here’s How It Works
- Private tours are ideal for any size group.
- Your pickup point in Winnipeg is flexible.
- You can let us know the size of your group and what you would like to see & do and we can create an experience for you.
- We have listed some events/attractions and even some food/drink ideas below. You can pick from the list!
- If you are unsure of what you might like to do in Winnipeg no worries ~ let us know the kind of things you typically like to do and we could build an itinerary around your interests.
- Business travel - we can help with custom transportation needs.
Ideas for Winnipeg Experiences:
- The Forks Market/The Common
- Canadian Museum for Human Rights
- Manitoba Museum
- Assiniboine Zoo
- The Leaf
- Winnipeg Art Gallery - Qaumajuq
- The Royal Canadian Mint
- Fort Whyte
- Thermea Nordik Spa
- Royal Aviation Museum
- Winnipeg Jets Game (Oct-Apr)
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers (Jun-Oct)
Ideas for Winnipeg Food/Beverage:
- Feast Café Bistro
- Deer + Almond
- 529 Wellington
- Cibo Waterfront Cafe
- Peasant Cookery
- Stella’s Café & Bakery
- InFerno’s Bistro
- Merchant Kitchen
- Cafe Carlo
- Amsterdam Tear Room and Bar
- Chaeban Ice Cream
- Nonsuch Brewing Co.
- Little Brown Jug
- James Ave Pumphouse
- TransCanada Brewery
- Patent 5